Maps & Directions
Getting to our Hotel near Anchorage Airport
Make your reservation at an Anchorage hotel that provides effortless access to the airport, downtown attractions and amazing Alaska adventures.
Inlet Tower Hotel & Suites is positioned just south of downtown, conveniently located across the street from the New Sagaya City Market. We are just minutes from: Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, the new Dena'ina Convention and Civic Center, The Egan Convention Center, the Anchorage Museum and the scenic Tony Knowles Coastal Trail. View more things to do in Anchorage near our hotel.
Day or Night, We'll Get You Here
As a convenience to our guests, our Anchorage hotel offers 24-hour complimentary shuttle service from the railroad station, airport and downtown.
From Ted Stevens International Airport (ANC):
- Take International Airport Road east to Minnesota Dr.
- Stay on Minnesota Dr. as it curves through Westchester Lagoon and becomes "I" Street (3 miles).
- Turn left on 13th Avenue and go half a block.
- The hotel driveway will be on the right, across from New Sagaya City Market.
- (Tip: If you miss the turn at 13th Avenue, you can take a left on 12th and the hotel will be located on your left).
- Travel time is about ten minutes.
From Alaska Railroad Depot:
- Head west on W 1st Ave toward Private Pass.
- Turn left at Christensen Dr.
- Turn left at H St.
- Turn right at W 3rd Ave.
- Continue on L St.
- Our Anchorage, AK hotel will be on the left.
- Travel time is five minutes.